DISCLAIMER

This blog is for informational purposes only. I cannot and do not guarantee or endorse these programs. Status can change at any time and is updated as often as possible. Never invest more than you can afford to lose!

Friday, December 22, 2006

A holiday present from US TO YOU

Mark this day on your calender everybody. Were are on the horizon of a New Era in this industry. Something most needed by all of us. A common ground in which we can share info carte blanc. Without any limitation or boundaries. I know personally performing a Due Diligence on a company can be tedious and most importantly frustrating. Especially when the moment you have the info it is to late to respond. However what one can't accomplish alone we can accomplish together. Together we have compiled the who's who of bloggers into one forum. I recently sent out and e-mail requesting for the first time a full co-operation between the Due-Diligence experts into one forum. The rules are pretty simple and straight forward. That is how I do things.

Read the Forum Guide Lines
Make an Introduction in The Genesis Section
Then Start a Topic in the Forum about a Program Inquiry.
(An please don't waist there time with company's that have been up for only a few days please.)


PS. This was the following email in which I had sent out

To whom it may concern:

I have been an avid reader of your site along with the other bloggers I have listed on my site for some time. An of course respect the bloggers more than the monitors. Well let me get to the point. I have been playing with the notion of creating a forum were I could get the who's who of blogging together to share there incites on programs carte blanc of course. Dare I say an Alliance? lol. I know that each individual blogger has a particular way in which they work and I don't want to take away from that. The concept is more of a Due Diligence Network. I feel that this would provide an invaluable tool to the public of Autosurfers and HYIPers.

Here is the link to forum and my blog

The Surf Bull Forum

The Surf Bulls Blog

As you may have realized there really isn't much action. lol. Anyhow in respect to the forum I'm not looking for any financial gain out of the concept. That would be entirely up to the team of bloggers. If choose to do so. If you ever seen Donnie Brasco like all the old men sitting around the table. When they put the hit it gets taken care of. lol. Well that is the concept. I will of course cc this to the other bloggers.

PS. If you are willing to partake in this endeavor just sign in to the forum. Again the public I’m sure will be forever grateful.

PSS. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

No comments: