DISCLAIMER

This blog is for informational purposes only. I cannot and do not guarantee or endorse these programs. Status can change at any time and is updated as often as possible. Never invest more than you can afford to lose!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Yea I know

Its been awhile. Its been pretty quite in my camp so I haven't had much to say. Still waiting on funds locked up from the The Matrix Unplugged aka The Network or sumtin like that. Confusing with all these name changes. They are supposed to be opening on the 11th. Fingers are crossed =) As the anticipation builds. Any how in other new Mrs. has a Monitor site comming to replace here surf tutor program looking forward to that. She has been heavy in the Matix Forums as of late or since, whatever. I've been hanging out in the Matrix Unplugged chat room (since I dont like forums to much) with betty and janice the two head honchos or honchidas.Speaking of forums I have finished putting mine up today. I also had managed to scap together a few bucks and upgrade with 13Dailypro we'll see how that goes. Well I'm scaped for time I have to wake up early for work tommorow so good night. An that my friends is that. May you live long and prosper yada yada yada all that good shit.

1 comment:

redtagblogger said...

World Investment Alliance
120% AFTER 1 DAY - 170% AFTER 2 DAYS - 220% AFTER 3 DAYS


i invested only i can afford to lose-- a dollar worth of e-gold yesterday and i earn 120% interest. i invest it again and will do same thing in the coming days.

if you got at least a dollar worth of e-gold, why not try to invest and see your money grow.

for just 4 days you will have 100% of ROI.

register today and judge it for yourself.

if you don't have e-gold, register here