DISCLAIMER

This blog is for informational purposes only. I cannot and do not guarantee or endorse these programs. Status can change at any time and is updated as often as possible. Never invest more than you can afford to lose!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Due Diligence Section Is Up!!!!

Well have just finished working the new addition to my site. The Due Diligence Section is now up. This section will provide screen shots of where my due diligence quest take me. I have added pics from my research on Quest2surf/ptspaypro. I know its a little outdated however that was the program I was working on when I had phantom the idea of a Due Diligence Section. Comments are welcome on the discussion section in our forum. In other news I have recently decided to go with ManicAds. I think that this is still a relatively new program with plenty of room for growth. This site has been up since Nov 26,2006. With the average life span of a program approaching 12 months this program is only 2-3 months old. Also the recent adjustment in the amount one can upgrade has made me feel real comfortable with this program. As that should help prevent to much saturation which can kill a program in a few months. I think that this was a foreseen problem and prudently reacted upon by the programs administration which is also another big plus. It shows the administration is keeping a close eye on things.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was looking for a reliable hyip.autosurf related blog. It was hard to find this one, but I will come here from time to time and read your posts. I like them and find useful.
Please, visit my blog:
e-gold investments
and leave your opinion. I hope you willl like it.