DISCLAIMER

This blog is for informational purposes only. I cannot and do not guarantee or endorse these programs. Status can change at any time and is updated as often as possible. Never invest more than you can afford to lose!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Manic Ads Closing

Damn!!! It really did look promising. Oh well!! An just like that another rising star falls. Well the premise holds true that it all comes down to the admin. Mike over at Manic Ads was complaining about how hard it was to run an Autosurf etc... so he has been considering on just closing the program. Well on a good note I was rebated within a few minutes of making my request so that is definitely a good sign that people will be getting refunded. The only money I loss was of course the fees to alertpay. Well what can you do ??? Off to my next program of choice of course.
Damn!!!

1 comment:

Autosurf Dummy said...

Looks like Mike is starting another program Ads Mania. To his credit, he refunded most members.